Sunday, January 20, 2008

new song... hope the others come out earlier

Haha i got it... the song!!! yuigahama kite by Asian Kung-fu generation.. i was lookin fer dis! thx to lucas... i got it! this song came along with After Dark.. but no one upload... Haiz... so now i got it... i am happy... Haha

i hope the new album comes out earlier i wanna hear the world world world already!!

Last friday was so paisei during PE lesson... Haiz... me and my big mouth... i misheard the whistle and shouted the wrong command, den made whole class do push up... everyone! i am so sry... X(... today whole day nvr online because my father playing the AOE3 walao... i wanna watch d.gray man de leh!!! Haiz nvm...

maybe i should start my business soon.... of running errands for lazy people and charging them for it.XD
help them but things, pay bills blah blah blah... haha this idea may actually work... but i will wait until i have 2 more people helping me out... So anyone wanna join? hahaz...

No comments: