Saturday, January 26, 2008

CCA excibition yesterday!

yesterday was CCA excibition... so fun... Haha

after school ended yesterday choing home to bring my laptop and my tool box to school... i also dunno why they want me to bring my laptop there, my laptop also cannot install simulator. haiz... any way... we went to the CCA room... nothing to do so i set up my laptop den play game... den my sec 2 juniors crowd around me... as i use the tommy truck crush ppl with bows and arrows... XD....

Soon we moved to the canteen... i was put incharged of the simulator flying the simulated model aircrafts... den ppl crowd around me again -_-... den the stupid control line planes were in a mess... thank god we have spare planes yesterday... when i went back to the CCA to get the spare planes, saw myo thut hugging the female granado espada character by the infocom club. He said:Join innovators club and learn to make hentai!!... XD we laugh like mad... when i came back to the stall the joystick which i calibrated for so long... was destoryed... the offset that controller so badly that the RC plane never flew in a straight line... wth... and that little short boy which everyone said was cute broke the controller... WALAO!!! you know how much the controller costed??? but we fixed the controller can liao... you are lucky!

ok when everything ended we had a debreif which lasted like 30 seconds... lol...

so went home after that and den at night i went for a hair cut... walao now the hair cut price increase it was $7 now become $9 so in years to come... it will become $20 and everyone will be leaving long hair... LOLZ

haha went cycling just now... haiz i dunno where to cycle to le... my legs are so exausted yesterday... running around the field... Haiz... who call me is logistics...

you know arh... recently zavier change liao lolz... he not so irritating liaoz... maybe he rly change liaoz... haha... ok zavier officially off the irritating list... still got 5 ppl on that list... i dun think can remove anymore...
Just now read a mail... i kena the NRIC letter liao!!! walao... troublesome!!

New things Added!... Upcoming events...Homeworks...

No comments: