Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oh snaps i forgot

Oh No. I have forgotten to update yesterday.

Yesterday went to play badminton at JP lib. Because Ginny jiejie wasn't there quite slack LOL, den the host(shu gee) also lethargic so in the end it was a below average experience. Went JP for awhile, and i saw this very very small video recorder that records in HD and costs $199 EXTREME WANTS. The camera <- link to the camera.
After that went to shugee's house play mahjong, i had to admit i was just there for the lulz. After that was some rounds of daidi. i think daidi ntn much to play de. so basically that rounds up yesterday.

This afternoon went to see house cuz my family is trying to move to a bigger flat, another reason i was there is coz if i stay at home i need do chores... LOL! So took the agent's car to blk 441. den went i went inside the house arh. I SHOCK LOL! Cuz Cheong Jing Wen there surfing net... LOL and that was the first time i went to her house... XD

next week start studying liao... time to start reading those damn electronic questions... LOL... kk cya

Tag replies:

qy: ya lor super sad tag aboard dead but blog is living xD
me: LOL... self resucitation of ur tag board.

yuxin: Hi zhiyi, finally some updates. Oh god, it's been dead for awhile. Keep updating please.
me: every friday, unless i forgot.

Shao Yang: HAHAAH CYRUS! Don't say i'm not your friend. "Do as i say or burn in hell" aura? Since when? And for the badminton thing,it was to train you for your future. I like Bryan's description though. (Y)
me: ya u got that aura, dun argue, u have it.

meiixuann: enjoy your break! haha
meiixuann: okkk i will visit your blog more often one and spam your tagboard. happy? xD
meiixuann: and hey me same school as you k! lol
meiixuann: ahhhhh i want play badminton too!
me: errr.... so which one of ur tag should i reply? XD. enjoy ur break also, u better tag more. MDE de go away! yesterday just play lah LOL.

Chekjun: Your blog is blue! Like always. Heheh
me: blue is a calming colour =D

Chin: jkjk xD
Chin: Call me Senpai-sama =D
me: err no you! i shall call you chisai-sama

No comments: