Friday, August 06, 2010

Hey people, its friday again

Study break/ YOG break has just started, i hope i can study? hahas.
you see arh, 3 weeks arh, study dao siao, gotta plan a cousteau gathering? Go play pool, break into lucas' house! muahaha. for the past week it was gundam frenzy~! lol... gundam next plus play 2v2... siao ginnas, there using ulti and shouting BANKAI!!! all the way LOL...

I've signed up for japanese 101 today, hopefully i get in, if not i'll be damn cui LOL. time to learn hiragana. now so many people all choing korean, i say NO! we stick to the plan of taking jap =D its a more familar language for me hahas 4 1/2 years worth of anime LOL!

It sure sucks to have everyone go to different schools, it feels like u are getting abandoned by your friends. i think without doing president hor, my mind has time for boliao stuff.

Anyway, today went to play badminton with Shao Yang , Junchin and Kwai. ShaoYang asshole de lol i play 3 rounds liao den play points with me >.< lol. So i shall call him AssHo Shao Yang LOL. den went jurong point buy new ear piece, my mixstyle ear piece spoil liao (not the headphones).

kk i shall post random stuff now... i dunno wad to say le

random fact: the weight of all the ants on earth is about the same as the weight of all the humans on earth.

random song: Sen Juunana Shosetsu no Love Song - Sukima Switch
random song 2: Shinseiki no Love Song - Asian Kung-Fu Generation
random song 3: Pictures - Pay money to my Pain

kk i shall end my post here =D


but before that here are the tag replies

Chekjun: Urm totally random. Hi and tagged! =D
Chekjun: 3 MONTHS TO GO TILL O LEVELS!
me: thank you luh xiaomeimei, work hard for ur Os

qwerty: hi slacker. lol. k this showed that i read your post.
me: my god >.< how sincere LOL

Chin: Ah har hahahahah xD cya tmr xD
me: LOL u hahahaha den xdxd den cya... LOL

meiixuann: wth is your class doing? LOL! funny sia!
me: hahs we are doing what guys do when they are nuts LOL

No comments: