Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It so fast, its the last day of year 2008.
came singapore for 12 years liao... so fast...

study for 9 years liao, excluding kindergarden... nothing much to recall...
kind of felt that my life before sec3 is a total waste of my life. i made no acheivements in life what so ever, but who cares. The past is over, must start to look forward to the future. after all we cannot change the past. I am really happy for this year, i did many things that i thought would never happen to me. Anyway i am grateful to the teachers and fellow schoolmates for this acheivements. Haha...

Anyway now waiting for lunch den i'll go off to the Macdonald near the school to count down wif Sipei and friends, i am really grateful to her for inviting me coz no one invited me to countdoen before... LOL... well everything has got a first time... HEHE

ok maybe thats all... and happy new year!

No comments: