Tuesday, November 04, 2008

yo wazzup guys??? i just noticed BG found my blog... i think liddat arh... my tagbox might probably die soon... considering the damage done by her to shisong's blog (or should i say webpage with only the tagbox)...

ok plz spare me ok? haha... anyway today i felt so so so happy! coz i finally cleaned up the classroom and arranged the tables... i hope tml they dun anyhow arrange again... i wanna thank Radheana and the indian auntie who helped me... haha... now my class is finally looking like a class...

ok today i noticed that... wait... what did i notice???? lol nvm... 4got liao Zzzz

ok gotta finish de DnT research and do up the remaining of my proposal... den it is done...

dis sunday i got ushering at jurong spring also dunno usher wad.. lol... i dun even know which one is jurong spring... the st 51 de mac or ave1 de mac... Zzz... ok den still got NYAA... plz plz plz hand in ur booklet and edusave... mr lee needs it very urgently! he is going china soon... so plz cooperate with me to make mr lee go without worries...(lol sound like he is going to..*ahem*)

ok so erm... plz help lah... weilun,huiming,matilda,huangyu,emily all going crazy becoz of that... so help lah... okay???

No comments: