Monday, November 03, 2008

i wrote some stuff on my foolscap today... i have no idea why i wrote them...
many sentences... haiz... anyway... my proposal is found with alot more holes than i thought it had... so back to my proposal...

many sentences...

if you were gone, where would i go?

there are so many stars in the sky, i would only follow the north star
there are so many people in the world, i would only love you

i wish it was true, i wish it was real

ok anyway... those things aside... i am really in need of more time to complete my proposal if not i might make mr razak think that the CEOs are inefficient... i dun wanna drag them down... its the first big thing the CEOs are incharged of you know...

you know... i still think those fonts are too big -_-'

i really like the song in my blog now... it cheers me up... haha... i dunno wad to say now...

XD so... i guess i'll end here...

No comments: