Wednesday, October 10, 2007

hey bokuwa kai teru! wahahaha...
exams are over WOOO!!!!! hahaz... so long never blog... stay home act toot also dunno doing wad... lolz

haiz... exam over le means our class seperating soon... haiz... sad sad
anyway tml going kayaking... preparing to get wet... haha... yesterday changed the song now is a playlist of all(really all except the haven released album) of asian kung-fu generation... hahaz...

aniwae... i everytime blogging dun type much de cause i dun really like to talk about my life lah... to me blogging is to open a door to more friends... but horx... no one come except qwerty and some ramdom people... so wad to do... actually nothing can be done... go to any forum paste my URL? that would be lame.. XD

anyone can recommand me single player games that can be downloaded free(i mean totally free) from the net? or send me... coz dem sian at home lol...

ok that is all bye!

No comments: