Thursday, September 27, 2007

18 days never blog le... 3 dyas never online le...

today we talking about time stopping! lolz... why i always think about these things?

ok if we(human race) can stop time... we would not be able to move unless we are in a vacume... because... there is no time for the air molecules to give way to our body... so we will not be able to move because it would be like getting trapped in a cement mould which is in the shape of you... at most we can onli slow down time... but not stop complete...

ok what happened to me recently?

recently exam started le... but horx the very 'hardworking' me is working hard to revise english...

recently dunno what i doing also... nothing to do on the net sia... oh what ever... if only i can do whole year DnT... den i can make my ferris wheel... lolz... very sleepy lately... everytime lie on my bed a night... my bed feels so comfortable... so so so so so comfortable... but the stupid handphone always wake me up at 6am and i have to part with it... and face the so uncomfortable world...

i dunno why i like to listen to the melody of oblivion back ground music... many are quite soothing...

life for me recently very boring...everyday like robot do the same thing... haiz...

ok bye le... nothing to much to say le...

No comments: