Sunday, January 19, 2014

Moving on

Truth is, moving on is hard for me. It's because I never had the chance to get an answer.

Because no matter who I set my eyes onto, no one can compare with her maturity, her elegance, her outright directness. But so what if she is the perfect one in my eyes if she doesn't see me the same way? Because I know that I don't stand a chance. Because I know I'll never be considered in her eyes. All I can do is keep and eye out for her while I look out for someone else to move on to. I tried many times but in the end I have always came back to her.

I hope this doesn't last forever. We are so close now that if something were to happen between us it would already have happened. Buckle UP because you'll never find someone that can compare to her. Unless she finally see the care and attention you give to her this will be a stalemate forever.

No comments: