Saturday, November 16, 2013

Here we go again

Hi im back again! somehow I feel that this blog has became my dumping ground for my rants and pieces of my minds thats filled with agony and anguish. On the bright side. I've always had a place to rant when i have no one to turn to and this is the place.

So guys, here are my issues that has been bugging me since yesterday. I guess all my friendships will start to fade as time goes by, no one to turn to. I feel that another so called "friendship crash" is imminent because this feeling is all too similar.

You know that feeling when you first know someone and passions and interests sort of click? and as time passes you 2 get close and talk about everything under the sun. There comes a time where you sort of run out of things to say and then the msgs get shorter and shorter and you realise that the end is nigh. I'm kinda going through it now.

Beyond that, there are friends who gone onto a different road in life and you feel like you're slowly slipping away from their memories. Most of the time you ask them out and they tell you they are busy and yet post pictures of having fun somewhere else.

These things happen and you can't do much about it. Friendship needs effort from both sides and sometimes they move on to someone more fun or simply more stories to share than you and you can only look in despair or move on.

Sigh. these things wouldn't have bothered me before i became this mix up version of an extroverted introvert. Either way 10 days to enlistment, i can see it as a form of escape from all this friends stuff. The helmet would keep my thoughts in for that I'm sure.

No comments: