Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This is hectic man

Sup readers! well I haven't updated in awhile! I went to read my posts below and I realise I forgot who I was writing about 2 to 3 posts below LOL. Cannot sia haha.

Well its already 10 weeks into intern. That is like about half of intern-ship which passed by in what feels extremely short to me. I have this bad habit of pushing everything to the last minute to do. Its taking a toll on my health already. Being close to sickness in the pass 10 weeks was kinda scary for me as we can't just not go to Intern-ship eh. But overall intern-ship was kinda fun. except that one annoying Malay guy who seems to think he is funny but I guess that is bearable.

Please just stop doing last minute work arh CYRUS! you could have gotten much more sleep but you keep watching youtube god dammit! Damn you youtube! But its so awesome and filled with good videos, videos that keep you thinking deep, thinking of things beyond what this education system will ever teach you. its given me knowledge far beyond of what i study in school. youtube is YOUR FRIEND! Oh and google too, he answers all questions.

Being in Exco gives me a lot of stress, the need to make my event a success, the need to make sure I do my shit on time and the need to make my proposal bulletproof. Its all getting to me. I'm still hanging on and I think I can get this done. I'm sure I can! If not I would have wasted my member's efforts. Why look at the possibility of failure before you even try? Well, keep it together Cyrus you can muthafarking do it!

I only blog when I feel like it these days. Would whoever read my blog leave a comment below so i would know people read this thing lol Haha.

Cya the next time i blog guys. =D


No comments: