Sunday, February 15, 2009





Haiz... i also dunno if is was because of all those stupid things i did that cause me to feel like this. i know most of them is my fault -_-. But this is really too much lah, i dun blame others for what happened on friday, friday was totally my fault, and i apologise for that.

Haiz... for 7 months i have been the CEO club president, its has been a lonely struggle for me. while i was struggling to go on in this war for the student hub, this war for the school, my parent doesn't even care about how i was doing in school, all they see is my grades, they don't see the effort i put in for the school. That is why i don't want to continue anymore, i spent so much time for the school, i didn't have time to spend with my friends, now i feel that loneliness which is overwhelming... I am tired, i don't see the point of this going on... I dun want to go on in this lonely battle... Because i dun have support from my friends, i dun have support from my family... Haiz...

after all this is typed out, i feel abit better. Heck, no one reads this damn blog anyway

No comments: