Friday, April 06, 2007

ok ok i think i will stick to this skin le coz sum ppl say they cannot see my blog, anyway... shikamaru rocks ok! but garaa rock more! haha but dun have good garaa skin sad...
so decided to stick to this skin for a month or 2 maybe...

haha, just now went tzeying's house in attempt to fix her maple problem but her comp beyond hope already... EXE files cannot start... press RAR file the comp go explorer. close task manager can lag... haiz... miracle that the comp is still running... lolz

went for rollerblading just now also... den rain suddenly... when i going home that time the floor dam slippery, coz my rollerblade use a few years le, then the wheels going to have no friction soon... den i almost fall down... but still made it home without a scrach. haha

haiz... my mother have start to go paranoid about my studies lately... i just reach home she ask me you go revise today? just wake up she say you go revise today... revise revise revise, she think i am a robot... haiz but i can do anything coz she is my mom... ok wadever nvm le

to qwerty: SHALL END HERE!

No comments: