Sunday, March 25, 2007

New Skin!!! New SONG!!! NEW FEEL!!! lolz actualy i dun wan change skin de...
but horx
my mother go and find wall papers... den i found dis pic lors... den put it in my blog haha... dam nice... but cannot find a matching piece of music... the music now too rock le... haha nid a bit smoother de song... but cannot find... sian...

today go to libaray to 'revise' but i go there to watch comic and be extra... haha
sumone is a 4timer i dun wan say who... but nvr mind... dun say later she sue me i nottin to say... lolz

haiz my mother very wad lorx... go put the wallpaper as 1 nude woman... wad da hel'
haiz... nottin to say le i dunno why i cannot post long long de post but nvr mind.... tml playing batminton... going to let myself loose... wahahaha! me and my racquet, akamaru, will rock the courts... can't use hyorinmaru coz ziyin has his bro... lolz... dun understand wad i talking right? too bad haha

ok lah akamaru is my red racquet, hyorinmaru is my blue racquet... and ziyin has a same model blue racquet also... haha understand le mah?

haha sian... nottin to say le bye bye!

BTW if you want the wallpaper ask from me, i send you

No comments: